Watch our 45 second video below and learn how you can revolutionise your workflow.
Revolutionise your workflow...
How it works...
Capture your data
Capture data yourself in a range of supported media formats. Or if you can’t, contact us with your site capture requirements and one of our teams will head out to capture data for you. Whether that’s simple stills, a full 360° panoramic tour or a 3D model capture by drone or ground LiDAR scanners. *site capture costs are additional and charged depending on requirements.
Upload your data
Use our web interface to set-up a new location and upload your data at home or on the go. If you loose connection, no problem, just pick up where you left off when you regain connection.
You can upload images, videos, 360’s (from a range of supported 360 cameras), 3D models (exported with Potree), PDF documentation and any associated information relevant to the location.
Add your tags
User defined meta tags is a big feature of Virtu Scout, allowing you to organise your database in a way that works best for your team. Tag your locations with ‘Bridge’ or ‘London’, filter by costs or organise your locations for a particular job such as ‘Job 185’ or add any ‘Custom’ tags.
Use your tags to filter by any combination doing away with lengthy and restrictive folder chains.
View your locations in the Virtu Scout viewing portal and filter between media items. View images in full-screen or immerse yourself in 360° panoramic tours all within the same dashboard.
Switch between map view and media view to get a comprehensive understanding of the location and its surroundings.
Securely share your locations with colleagues and clients so they can view them online. Choose how much information you want to share and use anonymous mode to strip out meta data and location info until you’re ready to share it.
Your clients will login to their own portal to view the locations you’ve shared meaning it’s completely secure and don’t worry, viewing locations is free of charge.
It saves money in day rates, travel, accommodation, subsistence and of course is much more Covid friendly.
- The basic tier is perfect for a freelance location scout.
- The Pro tier is great for a small team working on a production where you might have many locations and many people viewing them.
- The Premium tier is really for location scouting companies who want to store their extensive database of locations online and share them far and wide.
- The Custom tier is for clients who have thousands of locations on their books. It is the most flexible package in the sense that we work with you to achieve your goals with the system. On the custom package, we can also custom develop features specifically to suit your needs.
To give you an idea, we've found that images on the system tend to be around 2.5mb which on the 20gb package equates to 8000 images.
We're sure you'll love the platform, but after the trial, if you don't get on with it, there's no obligation to sign up.
- A new place for you to store locations online
- Share locations limitlessly with clients and crew
- View all media types in one place designed around scouting
- Combine your current tools into one platform
- Save your clients thousands by conducting recces online
Prices start from:
£50 per month
Book your personal introduction below...
We love the opportunity to personally show users around the system to ensure all questions are answered by a member of our team.
Entering your details below will give you the opportunity to book a meeting and if you’re keen, take a 14 day free trial of Virtu Scout.